International Relations Office
To become an active and efficient provider of quality services throughout the collaboration of DU with international organizations in the field of education, research and administrative tasks
- To become an active and efficient provider of quality services throughout the collaboration of DU with international organizations in the field of education, research and administrative tasks
- To foster effective collaboration between departments of DU and their international partners to exchange faculty and students and upgrade teaching materials and curricula
- To encourage active participation in international projects
- To promote the international image of DU by creating a better educational environment
- To facilitate access to new opportunities in education, research and administrative tasks for students, and teaching& administrative staff of DU through international cooperation
- To embrace an understanding and sharing of world cultures and perspectives
- Signing Memoranda of Understanding-MoUs and Memoranda of Agreement-MoAs with international institutions
- Promoting internationalism in education through collaboration and cooperation in teaching activities among academicians
- Managing inbound and outbound researchers, teachers and administrative staff in relation to teaching and training activities
- Enhancing the opportunities for the students to participate in the international undergraduate and post graduate programmes through cooperation agreements and other project activities.
- Promoting cooperation between universities on an international level to uplift the capacity building
- Managing the desk for incoming international students and researchers
- Facilitating students to participate in international culture exchange programme to introduce with world cultures.
- Hosting the welcoming and closing activities of international conference at home institution by entertaining with traditional Myanmar movement to share culture.
The aboved output is the result of the workplan (WP4) of the CHINLONE project supported by Eramus+.